VACANCY for one Executive Assisstant on part-time basis
EXECUTIVE ASSISSTANT on part-time basis
CeRISS is recruiting a new team member for a part-time position as Executive Assistant. The person to be hired will provide technical support to the other team members and will contribute to the smooth functioning of the office.
The main duties include:
- Financial and administrative follow-up of projects under implementation
- Assistance in data gathering and desk research
- Management of the web page
- Arrangement of travel, accommodation and event logistics
- Administrative and technical support to the office’s daily functioning
- University degree (preferably in Management, Innovation, Economics, European Studies, International Affairs)
- Good knowledge of Office software and website management tools
- Perfect knowledge of English
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
Knowledge of Russian, French or Arabic will be highly appreciated.
In order to apply for the position, please send your CV to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for an interview.