What we offer
Studies and Support actions
- Implementation of studies in Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) with emphasis on International Cooperation policies in STI.
- Implementation of capacity building and infrastructure development actions in STI.
- Desk Research on STI issues with thematic or geographic focus.
Project preparation and implementation
- Preparation and implementation of projects under the EU’s Framework Programmes (FP7, H2020), as well as the Development and Cooperation Programme and the IPA Funds in the field of STI (capacity building, infrastructures, etc.)
- Exploitation of funds and opportunities for STI support under the EU’s Regional programmes and other international donors
- Provide expertise over STI and H2020 issues.
- Consulting and advisory services over the project management cycle.
- Management for European Research and Infrastructure projects.
Networking and dissemination activities
- Networking and match-making activities among stakeholders.
- Exchange of information, knowledge transfer and fostering STI awareness.
- Training of junior researchers in STI policy and management.